Bluewater Realty Miami welcomes you to The Grand, our waterfront oasis located in the heart of Downtown Miami on the lovely Biscayne Bay. Our 3 bedroom Dreamland!, has all you will need for a complete retreat! Want Downtown Miami Skyline views? You got it! Want to cozy up on your private balcony and gaze out at the views of Biscayne bay? You got it. Located only 3 miles to South Miami Beach!
Dreamland! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and has a max occupancy of 4 adults + 2 children (15 years of age or younger). Located on the 14th floor facing South this spacious condo is 1500 sq ft with amazing views of Miami skyline, water views. of Biscayne Bay and pool! Just wait till you see that view at night! (awesome photo ops)
Centrally located near everything Miami has to offer is Dreamland, a perfect choice for your next Miami escape! Only 3 miles to South Miami Beach, 5 min drive to Wynwood art district (awesome murals on buildings and great bars and restaurants), Design District (luxury stores), Midtown (great shopping and restaurants) and Brickell - Brickell City Center is a must!
When entering you quickly notice the hypnotic pull towards the most captivating skyline views. Moving quickly through the condo you reach the balcony. One step out and wow! the Miami warmth surrounds you and you look around and realize you are in Dreamland. The extensive balcony is the width of the entire condo from the living room, 2nd bedroom all the way to the 3rd bedroom. All with access out to a fully furnished inclusive piece of heaven.
When first entering Dreamland! on the right is the 3rd interior bedroom, with french door access from front hallway and also access to the hallway with washer/dryer and 2nd full bathroom. This bedroom is interior meaning no windows, but a guest favorite as it is the perfect bedroom to sleep in till dawn in your queen bed, and includes a Roku streaming tv with Netflix, Sling and tons of free tv and movie ready to watch!
The fully equipped kitchen has all you need to channel your inner chef abilities!.
The kitchen overlooks the dining area with seating for 4.
The spacious living room with 65" Roku streaming tv with Netflix, Sling and tons of free tv shows and movies is the perfect place to regroup, relax and catch up. It just may prove difficult to concentrate on tv when you have a view like this condo has!.
Moving onto the bedrooms you will find the 2nd bedroom with direct views of Miami Skyline and water views of Biscayne Bay right from your king size bed. This bedroom also offers a Roku streaming tv and balcony access.
Across from this stunning bedroom is the 2nd full bathroom with a bathtub/shower combo.
There is also a washer/dryer located in the hallway so going home with dirty laundry is not an options when staying at Dreamland.
The master bedroom suite is at the end of the hall. This enchanting bedroom is the entire length of the condo! The Grand is known for its oversized master bedrooms. A king bed perfectly positioned to take in those amazing city skyline and water views. A Roku streaming tv and balcony access are of course included in this master suite. A huge walk in closet awaits your many bags from shopping sprees from all the incredible stores in Miami. There is a bonus vanity area before you step into the master bathroom.
The private master bathroom has a huge roman tub big enough for two (wink!) with lots of room to spare. There is also a separate walk in shower.
Dreamland! is the perfect place to spend your time in Miami. If it is a weekend or a month this becomes your home away from home as you quickly plan your next trip back.
You have full private access to Dreamland! located on the 14th floor facing South.
You have full access to The Grand pool and jacuzzis on the 10th floor open 7am to 10pm, The Grand Gym & Health Club with dry sauna on RG level open 6am to 9pm, and lobby.
The Grand lobby is what we call a city within a building. If you didn't have to leave the building, you wouldn't have to, because it offers everything you could possibly need, want and desire!
Restaurants from authentic Italian Primo's dining (a true locals hang out shhhhh), to our 8 1/2 Caffe & Bottega (omg the panini's and fresh baked pastries!!), to yummy deli at Le'Faubourgs or the best açaí bowls at Midori Fresh to our Locals Lobby Bar (and just about everything in-between). For a classic Miami meets Hollywood feel, visit our hidden gem Casablanca on The Bay located on the second floor of the lobby.
Boutique shopping, Bayshore Design Center (we love the Italian silk!), Dry cleaning and alterations, Parcel packaging, Pharmacy, Barbara beauty salon and nail bar, Convenience store (The Grand Trading Post), and so much more the list goes on!.
Newest addition to The Grand is Sakura wellness spa hidden on the 2nd floor retail lobby that does massage, facials, sauna, salt and red light therapy, nails and so much more!. We are happy to send a link to their website should you want to set up services during your stay!
The Grand is centrally located in downtown Miami on Biscayne Bay in Edgewater and is incredibly close to so many amazing areas that should be on everyone's to-do lists.
We are an easy 8 minute drive (3 miles) over the scenic causeway to
South Beach, don’t forget to check out the cruises along the causeway at The Port of Miami on the right and on the left is Star Island where well ... all the stars live!! South Beach is the closest beach to The Grand.
Lincoln Road mall is a walkable 10 block stretch of great shopping and dining in the heart of South Beach and of course the famous Art Decor historic Ocean Drive across from the beautiful beaches.
South Beach is full of nightlife with so many clubs and bars there are just too many to name.
The Grand is a quick 5 min drive to Wynwood. The coolest and trendiest neighborhood with amazing murals on all the buildings, tons of great bars and restaurants. Also unique shopping and galleries galore, Wynwood is a true Miami experience you must see to believe.
Brickell City Center in Brickell is only 2 miles South of The Grand. Its packed with blocks of outdoor shopping, restaurants and bars
1 1/2 miles North of The Grand is Midtown area. Lined with great stores, boutiques, Target, the new Trader Joe's grocery store, and hidden gems of great cafes and restaurants. Midtown is just a few blocks from Wynwood!
2 miles North of The Grand is The exclusive Design District with upscale stores, galleries and 5 star restaurants. Window shopping in this area is an experience to say the least!
Bayside Marketplace is just a few blocks South from The Grand. It offers outdoor shopping right along Biscayne Bay, fun and adventurous boat tours, incredible restaurants and don't leave without stopping by Let's Make A Daiquiri, the best you ever had!
You can catch the metro mover, our above ground train system a 1/2 block South of our building on the corner (Omni Station) jump on for free and a few stops later your right in front of Bayside. (Much more affordable than their parking fees (wink)
The Arsht Center and American Airlines Arena (now called FTX Arena) is just a few blocks South.
Downtown Miami has become known for its nightlife. Just a few blocks from The Grand is handfuls of nightclubs - to dance the night away!
Uber all the way! Everything is so close that it makes Ubering around safe and easy. The Trolley, and our very personal favorite the Miami Metromover which is free and is right on our block!
If you plan to have a car there is a daily valet fee of $34 for one car (in/out as much as needed). Please note that the valet parking garage height is only 6'6" similar to a large SUV. Trucks/vans can not fit and would need to street park by meter only.
10 nights or longer stay please inquire
Enterprise rental car company is also located in The Grand retail lobby.
- 50% refund if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival and no refund if cancelled within 14 days of arrival.
-Guests are responsible for purchasing trip insurance.
-By booking this condo you are agreeing to this rental agreement
We know it's so NOT fun to read a bunch of rules when planning your vacation! However, our building DOES have rules, and YES, we ALL need to follow them. Again, we know, so NOT fun! Please read through them, and yes, we will need you to confirm with us after booking that you agree to them.
- VISITORS OF REGISTERED GUESTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED UP TO RESIDENTIAL CONDOS FOR BOOKINGS LESS THAN 30 NIGHT BOOKINGS.
Simply, you can't bring anyone up to the condo during your stay. Only the actual registered guests within your booking are permitted. The Grand has a No Visitors policy and this can not be amended. So, if you plan to have extra visitors over during your stay, .. our building may not be a good fit for you, and it's best to know this in advance. On a positive note, The Grand is very safe and secure, and that's a GOOD thing!
- THE MAX OCCUPANCY FOR THIS PROPERTY IS:
4 ADULTS plus 2 children (15 years of age or younger) - we can not amend that occupancy number, .. not before arrival or during your stay. It will break our hearts to disappoint you, so please do not ask! Anyone 16 years of age and older is considered an adult by our building. If you arrive with more than 4 adults, it simply is not a building rule we, or the front desk, can amend.
-Yes, Guests that have booked a month or longer are permitted to have visitors. Visitors must be kept at a minimum at all times. Overnight visitors are not permitted for any length of booking.
- Miami is a lively city that never sleeps, so go out and enjoy the loud music and partying! But do not bring it home with you, because loud music and parties are just not tolerated in our building! Any type of altercation with building security or staff will result in immediate eviction from mgmt. If this occurs, there will be no refund of any kind. The reason is, The Grand residential tower is occupied not only by guests such as yourselves, but mainly residents who reside here and want a peaceful environment.
- We know you value your belongings, so don't leave them behind! We are not liable for any personal belongings left inside the property after check out. We are happy to mail back any belongings found (at your expense), but we are not liable for them. Our maids and team members will be grateful not to be hunting down forgotten items left by you in our 85+ condos ; )
- No third party bookings unless agreed to by Bluewater Realty Miami LLC. Just let us know prior to booking if you're booking on behalf of others.
- Though we do not personally judge smokers, there is no smoking of any kind permitted in our property. There is just no nice way to state this .. so here is the reality, if smoking is detected, you will face eviction and forfeit deposit. Smoking is only permitted if it's legal! and on the balcony with all doors tightly closed.
- Bluewater Realty Miami LLC will not be held liable for any building amenities being closed during your stay. This is totally out of our control, we will not give refunds for this situation, should it arise during your stay.
- Absolutely no pets are permitted. We are unable to amend this rule. We absolutely love animals! However, we must follow the building rules on nightly/monthly rentals.
- Must be 21+ to book with us, so please check your ID prior to booking to make sure your 21 or older, not after booking! This alleviates a ton of time cancelling a booking on both ends.
- All guests will receive a hand-scan at check in for access around building. (Through security front desk, access to elevators, in from pool, and in/out of gym). This hand scan will be deleted from system at 11am on check out day.
AFTER BOOKING: (nightly stays)
1. Please attach a photo of a driver's license or passport for each adult, including yours for building registration. This is mandatory for us to register everyone properly and please don't cross anything off on ID or you'll need to resend.
-Please make sure to do this as SOON as possible after booking so we can proceed with registering everyone. Don't disappear after booking, or we will be forced to spam you with a ton of messages. We manage 85+ condos here at The Grand, so being prompt submitting all your ID's will really help us in helping you to have a great stay.
2. Valet is the only option here at The Grand.
Valet voucher fees:
$34 daily valet fee. 10 nights or longer stays please inquire.
-Please let us know if you have a car and need the voucher and we will email you an invoice to pay any time prior to arrival day.
3. Also, we will need your email so that we may send you the welcome packet with check in instructions. It's good to know in advance what to do when you arrive (not the day of) so don't forget your email!
These 3 simple requests are all we ask, the sooner we receive this the sooner you can start planning all the fun things to do while your in Miami!
AFTER BOOKING: (monthly stays)
28+ day stays (Monthly bookings only)
- $50 per adult background check/approval Mgmt fee (invoice sent to pay online after booking)
- 24/48 hours business day approval process
- Emails for each adult
- Drivers license for US citizens, Passport for international guests
- Each adult will receive via Docusign the building addendum and background check form to fill out which will require a social security number for US citizens.
- No prior arrests
-$320 Monthly Parking Fee
Please make sure you took a long .. long .. long .. moment to look over these. They are important and will affect your stay if you "didn't read them". These are located not only here but also on the house rules section and reiterated after booking so you can't say we didn't try
- You never have to feel alone! The Bluewater Realty Miami team is here for YOU! We are a real estate company and manage 85+ properties in The Grand and we are on site should you need us for anything at all!
Rachel, Mia, and The Bluewater Realty Team
Wireless Broadband Internet
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Elevator in building, Pets not allowed and Smoking not allowed
Downtown, Near ocean and Waterfront
Parking & facilities
Shared Playground, Shared Tennis court and Parking optional for one time fee
Shared Fitness-Room, TV (Antenna) and TV (Cable)
Pool & spa facilities
Shared Dry sauna, Outdoor Jacuzzi and Heated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
Kitchen & dining
Blender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Bidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Bathtub, Washbasin and Bed linen
Credit cards accepted
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM